Re: Renew Your Commitment to the Internet ...

willi uebelherr <willi.uebelherr@riseup.net> Thu, 14 January 2021 18:56 UTC

Subject: Re: Renew Your Commitment to the Internet ...
To: ISOC Internet Policy <internetpolicy@elists.isoc.org>, IETF discussion <ietf@ietf.org>, IRTF discuss <irtf-discuss@irtf.org>, IGF governance <governance@lists.igcaucus.org>
From: willi uebelherr <willi.uebelherr@riseup.net>
Cc: Andrew Sullivan <AP2021@isoc.org>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2021 15:56:00 -0300

Dear Andrew,

i agree with you and your presentation in many points. Especially when
it comes to the potentials of an InterNet. I focus my disagreement on 2
issues:

1) There is no Corona/Covid pandemic, only a plandemic, i.e. a staged
Corona theater.
2) There is no InterNet on our planet, only TnterStar systems.

to 1) Corona/Covid

This topic is simpler for this receiver circle. From the regional
statistical data for all regions on our planet it is true that there was
no over-mortality compared to the last years. But for this we cannot use
absolute numbers, we have to look at the percentage per age group.

And there are no Sars-Cov-2 infections, because a Rt-PCR test cannot
detect infection and infectivity. For that, any person with symptoms of
disease must undergo a clinical examination.

Today there is no flu and influenza. All respiratory diseases today are
declared as covid-19.

And we have no Covid deaths, because with very few exceptions in
Germany, there are no autopsies worldwide that can prove an actual
Sars-Cov-2 virus, if such a virus exists at all, and can justify it as
the cause of death.

to 2) InterNet

The name Internet goes back to "Inter-connection of local Net-works".
And there is no such thing, because there are no local networks either.
Strictly speaking, each community, small or large, must build its own
local and autonomous network, which then connects to its neighbors
around it. If the communities do this, an InterNet can be created.

Furthermore, we must move away from the privatization of addresses and
names. My proposal for this: 128 bit IP address (like IPv6), divided
into 2 x 64 bit addresses for global and local. The global address rests
on the GeoLocation of 2 x 32 bit angles from WCS84. The local address
structure is insignificant in the global and must be understood only in
the local network.

Accordingly, only ccTLDs are used in the DNS system and managed regionally.

The problems of your InterStar system are due to the private and
governmental control and occupation of these systems and can only be
solved if the communities generate a telecommunication in the form of a
TnterNet themselves.

with many greetings, willi
Asuncion, Paraguay

Am 14.01.2021 um 10:44 schrieb Andrew Sullivan, Internet Society:
> from Internet Society has sent you an email but it appears that your email client only allows plain text.
>
> Please copy and paste the following link to view the contents of this email:
> http://portal.internetsociety.org/622619/bulletin/ViewSent/...

Dear willi,

The beginning of a new calendar is often a time to start afresh, and to
look forward with hope and anticipation. For many, this year is perhaps
not quite so fresh. Many of us are living with various degrees of
political uncertainty, historical injustices, or both. Many of us are
still uncertain of the long-term economic effects of COVID-19. And
almost all of us remain under the shadow of the pandemic itself, with
anticipation of vaccination battling with anxiety from new variants and,
in many places, indifferent management of the crisis.

Yet there is reason for us to look forward with hope, and to renew our
commitment that the Internet is for everyone.

For perhaps 100,000 years, people have been using tools and symbols to
extend our reach, expand our capabilities, and work together to make our
societies better. The Internet is a profoundly human tool. It is made to
let us communicate and collaborate. And it works! When the pandemic came
and we were unable to be together in person we could still reach one
another to work, to learn, and to express our love and frustration and
loneliness.

The Internet made this possible. It did so without any central
authority, and without needing involvement from people keen to invent
ways to tell the Internet to do what it already does by design. This is
the first lesson we, the Internet Society, must take from 2020. The
Internet way of networking must be promoted and defended. It works. When
we do things the Internet way, we put power and control in the hands of
people and communities who can build what they need with remarkably
modest resources. With such a clear example of the importance of the
Internet, governments and societies around the world are having another
look at it. Some of the things people propose would damage or splinter
the Internet, or permanently undermine it. Other proposals will make the
Internet better for everyone. The Internet Society must encourage
proposals that promote the critical properties that give us the Internet
and discourage proposals that work against those critical properties.
There are people all over the world, private corporations and
governments alike, who want the Internet to be turned into a
centrally-controlled, tightly managed, but sterile service that would
leave all humanity poorer. We, the Internet Society, advocate the true
Internet instead.

The true Internet brings us to the second lesson from 2020. For too
many, the promise the Internet offered was a false one because they had
inadequate access or no access at all. This is unacceptable. We must
continue our work until every single person who wants access to the
Internet can have it. And it must be the open, globally-connected,
secure, and trustworthy Internet — the one that does not stop at a
country's border or provide access to only selected services. It must be
the Internet that invites us to create new possibilities with it.

This is what we work for. For 2021 we have produced a plan of concrete,
measurable actions we will take in the service of these aims. We will
keep working to bring together the people and technology that are needed
to give everyone the access they want. We will not stop our efforts to
strengthen the Internet — through initiatives that support and enhance
its open architecture, and that preserve the model on which it was
built. We will redouble our efforts to do more with others, and to build
up our community's strength, to bring to reality our vision that the
Internet is for everyone. Join us at 13:00 UTC on 28 January, when we
will come together as a community to explore this plan.

Regards,
Andrew Sullivan
President & CEO
Internet Society