Re: Last Call: <draft-wu-l3sm-rfc8049bis-04.txt> (YANG Data Model for L3VPN Service Delivery) to Proposed Standard

Benoit Claise <bclaise@cisco.com> Sat, 14 October 2017 06:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=9230; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1507964118; x=1509173718; h=subject:to:cc:references:from:message-id:date: mime-version:in-reply-to; bh=yxxMxuMjX7j+N5nZGp7nIOJrP0MymiSWMXV19WLcnZI=; b=BczoViPzbIuxCE3dUC+h3k9qISa+9hamzwr3Xgbjrtpe/AhwTMW4ob6H 0xphgbYY2+ltE6eBNchQOgw+/Lm8VgaGCDXoSLqnryfRrgv1N8GdsbKrk zeL97PA+EhNfYhhr/v2Jm2OJkwrMavpJ9L4kqO6NWWISPx2Wnie7CESUd Q=;