Re: https at ietf.org

Phillip Hallam-Baker <hallam@gmail.com> Wed, 11 December 2013 01:09 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=2iZqROQMh19VVjvBBqrk20Khi79ZDoSCRce5zhlZkcU=; b=oGNbqZQ8NxgJq1Y4DpFKL9Kp4tdD9g8e9yH/DDmfZDl/uZTY1yAayNxvEGVryz1GPt OJx5BJ555suGu2MKuTKpz+uv29PK9GvAAXHkYyx+k2WzQhu8wiRr5YmfvkC+sDf+WYVT C/gSDZS/bZIUNDxDZjkISPtQSAUZSn/cp52O+N7qcvEG/ybhbCBzZKBg0TvbTQWf4cKS vXds52oI85dTMXZ1ViUAwmk0n7iyaseDqveuLlkL9bcR1qBhmrk0YnRfMmnjShXyTFN2 3e4a6A9knvmmE5Dia3H+3Yf6YRoSMNNqESX0oVsJQedWMBw2UlrHvQs4XDem78XkvVep clZg==
References: <20131125180608.55454.qmail@joyce.lan> <E5836934-317D-4E73-80CC-B8847047852A@virtualized.org> <CAMm+LwhXb6uYJLie1FmJE34aC0EO39_t7331X1O0iD=-gmSEvw@mail.gmail.com> <38B94CB1-C62A-4BAC-85D4-B08FB7315CE9@virtualized.org> <CAMm+LwhF5-nEdM0Rjh1XtK1X=_xo6GkqPnZgfGaCEJ19g8ULrg@mail.gmail.com> <52A176E0.1050708@dougbarton.us> <CAMm+LwiH=1446tXZLKxUyz+jpMHy573aAd5zg1_+Z4kEbVc33A@mail.gmail.com> <52A52972.3020601@dougbarton.us> <CAMm+LwiHwKkK1C7K+DG-LTBS=Edsn=AjH5hCe+9LOukVZbPjmQ@mail.gmail.com> <52A64A1A.2020000@dougbarton.us> <CAMm+LwgptxAAmCxqP9g8-+EOjwapwb2PJjVvvSe=N6A79WZqXA@mail.gmail.com> <20131210005259.169F9B6E2F1@rock.dv.isc.org> <CAMm+LwhyXaOP8k8tZ6-cPrmmyXXjfgO=Jr5Jyf4S+WAZus1CWQ@mail.gmail.com> <E4EC4C3190EA749BAE7898DF@JcK-HP8200.jck.com> <52A76EFB.4040004@dougbarton.us>