Re: Background on Singapore go/no go for IETF 100

Ted Hardie <ted.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 26 May 2016 00:03 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=OerrbvjdZyZoqjwgiDtrJezNYBpJZl6GpA16agHu6zc=; b=COLuM10TGFo5UxOspwuXlV6M8Pkft5ochiYWf0vxrcvjQVyHAboFjlvxZCr4JvcrDa UtznqYvh7EjxakOM/9SomKiDfCS6bJcG5sB1UcyDjw9KAKs5LU9ImWmbo9ft5dGu6nMA 1t97re5rV342g660Kr7EPdzw61x5JYgCTj4YU3DXC23UEUqm/rcPumBsr4ZfDzcCUVXu CqQ0k8hQmzpy1u5VuRYTPgOr9je6JgIGVpQtRmiIKG+VsM6qTKsN8rPkEFbTNqTYungL /gYWqXWXSXC2a1Lpu2EuG7trM4jf60Jt+yM706HAgmNl5fZJmcaJvL0wpF5lyF/dU76K 5T4A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=OerrbvjdZyZoqjwgiDtrJezNYBpJZl6GpA16agHu6zc=; b=B3DsrvD0xs4UzLHiBZ8TqSTeAN9hmvyGjHdK+30Gq31uT68k6cNYCKDNtb0vGMTnPv K75Td1ajriyosL2P99g6R73yLxS5KygkcY2uXD/M7jEMC+52QWG3ITA+rOx/4QYiIPB+ 9LOHoDqkU5riJaDC4alpOvvZhLrkMpwaz5ikApga6iAaMY8H50JjLNE4fS216DgDuNVT n+SMxGIwd9hoZmSuU652HyPxT3Mwxuf6BrffZgzyNXxXDdDATXVxhQcR8FAYzlnWc3X+ 5iMh2hRONeB3+RaE4cDnWwi3rIdklbBR3VmdPoSBVCVFoMDaq4zAiof06RqDaOYF/jC9 8dWQ==