Re: IETF 100, Singapore -- proposed path forward and request for input

<nalini.elkins@insidethestack.com> Wed, 25 May 2016 14:20 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s2048; t=1464185999; bh=FOPQVVi+WLj4QN7Auh8a0VvnPQxsYWnLxyfhzwQNnOA=; h=Date:From:Reply-To:To:Cc:In-Reply-To:References:Subject:From:Subject; b=Ohquwqk38YTGry8JCnBXwaluRshVFmPansvOHh9YtbKsZYVLJRwX++CjhTUttBZLHlU192csGbfYxLx6uG0WR0vr5NhciKhPsPrchIqPl3M/xykUySdmVKhkeKBoRAxSKlWuNEbpBVwXsRbayH6htwdHPslK8aFps0Mm4d4yZ5yKG0L32rfW76d7M+xR30n9ufDnXl4Jf3MG2q1Yq+Mhaadz7JMMjNZMI2bBBj6ZWA8hTzeY/agVdD+0wR+hjUji/pHs26TuNx5NHfLckuCdXoaIkUknKARsNrwiITLL0wk3fmZKMdcpBOFsWSI6x1jDLcr9D+HDQVsk0hvPfKLpLw==
X-YMail-OSG: DDsdODUVM1ljTIUQmS3BwJ1SocIxz8sTJP7ISua_4QTQhcsnd_Xe0M_8oiqqW5M KeT0G3YRMeiVAxj0LUuq1gc9ZuH.5ddHrQl.uiOrdL5oFeFAzpqAvs100Ou9uJmVYPz1Lh9qYtSk oWeFkPnC_fWvFml_06uJeRvPXMc_ffT5UZ70w7U42h2eILGS20uXUBKpiQI9VKNBACbjX99Jyd.r 0PW1mx28txNzoaNZ2NqTLNCUM5k3dqUsogtWiza1snODX4TEd4zecKJkCOwSZFuA.zCZHx5ENDmq 96sqZYvSp2w6uspyC5MYjEab.gwXgfuFQJVdlkQcdy3mj2INR.MR3VBoGCdvqZU8riZoPxOWXvP8 41AROs1KD0azIczSfC1b9EXKD62D8QbbM7nguRFHsDme3KUFZ.C4FB3M7Q6hd6mcbL1T6q1p5LjX 7IqeCp1Lk0NYIJeX4C81dvzSu0RMS.LNN51oOnuZ_u3WEofs1CkqpdOW__TP7LlyUkzfqQ8OVKq1 O4IryOxMi2dpOxH99JXSqk_64seZvkaPaV.t66DScQsmHHgFAfnfKwIXOBc3G9w--