Re: Possible BofF question -- I18n

ned+ietf@mauve.mrochek.com Tue, 05 June 2018 17:50 UTC

From: ned+ietf@mauve.mrochek.com
Cc: ietf@ietf.org
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2018 10:29:15 -0700
Subject: Re: Possible BofF question -- I18n
References: <383c2404-7beb-63e9-b2b2-e75fd1b174f1@mozilla.com> <20180601041949.GH14446@localhost> <A13FFF23-49BD-459D-8B5B-D3448154EEBC@frobbit.se> <20180601151053.GI14446@localhost> <2584adb9-1622-8b49-7236-ecc7dd374974@mozilla.com> <alpine.OSX.2.21.1806011219340.7621@ary.qy> <CAK3OfOgv33SJiPJ6ypo8k5hcpnjcJdRso6EXb9b12YNcdDgMUg@mail.gmail.com> <6c5d5618-74a5-dcc8-d818-89243a41f307@gmail.com> <20180603061350.GM14446@localhost> <d125f213-c096-1e93-0a6e-ffdfc55a7ac6@gmail.com> <20180605031021.GO14446@localhost> <CAC4RtVAHd37mHFv7TypVdKATtHtBNX0pEszbn+ke5RMh-oExMA@mail.gmail.com> <403781cc-901d-2357-6e2d-6c68317b212e@huitema.net>