Re: "why I quit writing internet standards"

Alia Atlas <akatlas@gmail.com> Mon, 14 April 2014 16:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=yudIQ+i4/XPNt01Y7SCrYHCNsL88ZDL8gALkRqKJ170=; b=0zgrECxAVHH9EOI1xIE/0OOE6jTk1Zn+GJ/+8E6xedlqE63ptvfiVEpsW+FxQKqZPV jyCOkMQW2z7ddu7lBlMa1LSLLMZXo4iGXLAHpXbXX2fHTYFd8u8H3tTOCaO330SAj9R+ 8yAj2zU1JXzAGVyz1SxWSGhcdab5rg6K+Vjme80qO1Z0PFRmSgleeK+qc3mKLu2pqWSI 1UbJlhwPudDGcu2FQt8TX4Cqz1XxGtaOTdomSPzmGNxsPss87mviOl0MyNSl0iJllxXT KM/bzt5yFh3srMVhWxeqPP2xlktG/5JSps9z8nEy5xGFnw6sYUBq3wRPSPBEoEwGLybP 0DrQ==