Re: [art] New RFCs text formatting

Claudio Allocchio <Claudio.Allocchio@garr.it> Thu, 28 November 2019 17:55 UTC

Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2019 18:55:06 +0100
From: Claudio Allocchio <Claudio.Allocchio@garr.it>
To: John C Klensin <john-ietf@jck.com>
cc: Steffen Nurpmeso <steffen@sdaoden.eu>, ietf@ietf.org, art@ietf.org, rfc-editor@rfc-editor.org
Subject: Re: [art] New RFCs text formatting

and just let me add to John, that "aestetic" is not always a synonym od
"funcionality". More machine processable formats are ok if there is an
advantage out of their use, but if not... then, why?

It's late... but do not foget this

PS: no I'm not a nostalgic of TXT formatting, expecially of the itme when
there were no toold than "vi" or equivalent an formatting according to
rules was a real pain (and very few wanted to be I-D editors also because
of this)...