Re: Proposed IETF Privacy Policy for Review

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es> Wed, 16 March 2016 17:37 UTC

Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2016 18:36:19 +0100
Subject: Re: Proposed IETF Privacy Policy for Review
From: JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es>
To: ietf@ietf.org

Hi Scott,

I understand that, but I think we must have, for clarity, also a sentence that states that, and not just for non-public, but also public information to third parties. Something like “IETF doesn’t provide to third parties any personal data”.

May be is already somewhere in our actual web sites, if not I think must be included somehow in this privacy policy section.

Regards,
Jordi