Re: [6tisch] Last Call: <draft-ietf-6tisch-minimal-17.txt> (Minimal 6TiSCH Configuration) to Best Current Practice

Xavier Vilajosana <xvilajosana@eecs.berkeley.edu> Sat, 24 December 2016 05:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc; bh=xZvqR1MXE5mBk8t7iPJ5DQ1iuUjVJthz3JRcUDFFLaI=; b=QJupC619weaehHZMKjY0sF7jsZkFKieaLQ0fkl40Vfzu3IDi7a2vb4XNDrghk4scrw +DcO48ODOoOPn4u2IIopzY6tdl6edxzhekArfTdtLxOVNl+RHBSNZf22fs92nMHnhE/t UNQfppPOhJTxlz4CuH7HvTVk8y8jcUG1vgm1I+erhKY1ygHEtv81CPYmSrVGIObV1NjQ XRfXdfwUiGsx+KKBH7NHSOgM7FneG+0LRGnNQJ7i/I1nCF+rROTEShO9qDLGEruyrN8Y AUs7VBMncuG0kj+m13xph6BDKVUzzQYg1hCBS2p96B2m0HTbcxM292RlyX1F1L56UlaK HsbQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from :date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=xZvqR1MXE5mBk8t7iPJ5DQ1iuUjVJthz3JRcUDFFLaI=; b=Ef5b0jr6sTt+kDDLjrt55x6G70EcH6wpIK00MMdUZgCSaGMwDZlwbuDzJWagS/0rdJ c49Y3GebCCvte/7Tv/jN9fxiqqAZMhCCQqly4aUL1pdmhHIkcK/lx4KiYMNDCwpFNRSt mg/6o69CU0L/o+iQsXWlaWzU5FpTyH1Hi92W3wL0jXzuGzMxyDr+4pX0X3Aw6fa/+f3J 72M9HmtgSqXdEqhRt1CHOvMjAeBNUGnAp7q4leZt7cO+kONaoq44CmC3fZU0CO4fyk/Q 60hudQqk63oeAUJps4xF3NTP2lvvETc0u/4JpSQytCkXdKvKwl1tXvOxYHcixmh21kWh Z7nw==