Gen-ART LC review of draft-ietf-trill-channel-tunnel-10

"Peter Yee" <peter@akayla.com> Wed, 13 July 2016 02:29 UTC

From: Peter Yee <peter@akayla.com>
To: draft-ietf-trill-channel-tunnel.all@ietf.org
Subject: Gen-ART LC review of draft-ietf-trill-channel-tunnel-10
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2016 19:30:00 -0700
Cc: gen-art@ietf.org, ietf@ietf.org

Seems like this draft has been sent back for another IETF LC.  My review,
below in the original message and follow-up, applies to draft -10.  Since
this is an LC review, the following blurb applies:

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft.  The General Area Review
Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed by the IESG for
the IETF Chair.  Please treat these comments just like any other last call
comment.  For background on Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>

Document: draft-ietf-trill-channel-tunnel-10
Reviewer: Peter Yee
Review Date: July 5, 2016
IETF LC End Date: July  21, 2016
IESG Telechat date: TBD