RE: Thoughts about the IETF mailing list discussion

Larry Masinter <LMM@acm.org> Wed, 19 August 2020 05:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=sender:from:to:references:in-reply-to:subject:date:message-id :mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:content-language :thread-index; bh=oqZWKoRCwx9VIRFFMYCuiVzZbWw6oATt/AXqyBzE0Rw=; b=NP0FNGjTukC87eBZ44ePCYj9/wdAi65ZJPYamozGbPZKccAprpq2Bviv49xSMFbZGC MEhO1xiCcbE9A6+rvRYtAvkJxaEJJvrFl1EvbFLQl/mXg6fM5r5iEDDb5aU34GQmEKa3 KVf7UnPBC/PHxcgnPHSzBzcjBR/0UehMH2TGPIxImWKJfB/ZQnQd6TUVy5/4uKD4Sz3+ 2rC0u7ApwBcYGFhmwGmAp2TrFLvl0N533fARp+BadYX/C+9LuZlicaaaddgoSe8QK+sc midPJ66j5LHzJmVyKqWXkLmdEFfZAl5skzUxaz3Dq8oLnjvbD83xaMlxc5vAnmdbo9rO KOeA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:sender:from:to:references:in-reply-to:subject :date:message-id:mime-version:content-transfer-encoding :content-language:thread-index; bh=oqZWKoRCwx9VIRFFMYCuiVzZbWw6oATt/AXqyBzE0Rw=; b=R/z68jpJmO6r4zVks8rXXjv/c/SQtZjCJEHfxoFIArjFuHRGOSoQl4woM8Izi+NcBk I7h4YLf2cJR61ZRD9Cs39rJcNSi8lrItR4HBDROA83H5Ybv+QqxQ9KuQI/wCKknjB3T/ wDtl1/yf6Wd+i1AgHQMau2nj4xh1mCohICK0NzoJYR5l0tGaSZFeilJnyvMWdODZVZhz ghpRaTPD4nd9qZDt2gxuJQ5sG/AcqrD8Pf0+6laexuhk2D+7kFqQ+YuvGlyqjRPOssvc Oz5GYP5bEYHqWr0jCDYrEXEDk0YY8FjSbprkNfjOQdi2HWClwsAyAHD6fwOAUe784F0y mXrg==