WCIT outcome?

Phillip Hallam-Baker <hallam@gmail.com> Sat, 29 December 2012 06:26 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=uzvrdHVBCkbq+DozlKpzx2EMmDXl0z+cOMn/5/WWoR8=; b=TNvxmoKp1aMg6zQXNhsY5RPpW5II8lsYRVPQl9M9HshgJdaL9sH/MA4vnIdxEdWLNu v4EtIr/KodFPMv9P0vIP3W4vXLl6U41up04LyTyQoPGe/HIRDR6q6JWJOupecMklEIB0 61gfjlsjgV4KVgMFuISvf5z5hIfNRzwk2FXNtjaRndRgrdHG5EqiixFgmd+3biTaeQJR 4rXionNpTZ/RjIboHJaj//ah8osO5zREedXREB5VFSfmXAEFifsVzPqNCtKcRb0QU9L+ jDNw5AIKVROEdqQnIUeaFpolWsNAsF8Vkc6WHNFRTA2HtF0HErKaIEenKg3C0w3J/Mgc f+ug==