Re: Creating an IETF Working Group Draft

Abdussalam Baryun <abdussalambaryun@gmail.com> Wed, 05 December 2012 13:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=ePyAul6BGWKllaXIw4hqTNgiwu8MkP0WcpEGUzouoVM=; b=sPrXST10jnT+amBsIRD4mAS4a+/Ohc3RgX5m0iR3IciLeyiZIsTpp1wDMc6c5k87Rv KJYoaE/W1hmbYdlEAKYv7XMNEiJUKWkw3nR4FrcZdv4XMiZd5BDtYL+7SbOPdrGiwPvj YFQG+q7jyeRkXYmSg9J0lL0qdvP6oadpbi3R+2qQg0iqoQi1YhmmemTUNrgG6hh7COaC oLq9UMCuehZ0GsDNiv0JYnYl9vBMJSaUdGqn1xj6eTNgDe8XObn15l5oXPI5sRzt9l0H tqAwy7GMgeCChLOE9TPvqiroKXnuP0GZDHXRHeNDUh+USu8SPj/AtWZjdeM4e/xDsRO5 n+qQ==