Re: [mpls] Last Call: <draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-ipv6-14.txt> (Updates to LDP for IPv6) to Proposed Standard

"Rajiv Asati (rajiva)" <rajiva@cisco.com> Tue, 06 January 2015 23:03 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=7973; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1420585393; x=1421794993; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=asr9MAmt6npzAIlhWm7iKNktrng/1wCfyOBPhImWC3k=; b=W8jPIKz421EKqiWaX8gcK0Lkk456hC6hge87FWf1fdORyFR1QSBffpji SARfmRLVSvroqVU3+EfTcIpgvesIXBHKUvNprfSoPq2vTjMVTJb2aY635 nOMrhaYoqQci62bb5Cc1aYr/lTKg8AM8GaflrvH5Resc+qvpLgb4XoCZ7 U=;