Re: OpenDNS today announced it has adopted DNSCurve to secure DNS

Phillip Hallam-Baker <hallam@gmail.com> Wed, 24 February 2010 14:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=yHANdUIu4PXyjO7nOOo937vxCh+cahgERcHRAEKvYrc=; b=Jw7HrKsu+hXPMsqg8ArFKzFeeYkOanwty+tx9Hgl2pA86Tz2figKX2aC7P8qDYPjHm 594rY3QOUFlZJxt7kCZ2cy8ketG3n1T91UXopH3TewWAwiofR/Ns2HNA8WP7Bn/WvlhJ YjOsmc3KYYnl0IaBSBEv+idBoCxVsgrddgiUc=