Re: Last Call: <draft-ietf-dnsop-onion-tld-00.txt> (The .onion Special-Use Domain Name) to Proposed Standard

Ted Hardie <ted.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 15 July 2015 19:40 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=lJz7jae3LsbUN2wRq9s+MGSQqz5QTWRKGE54+DUvWqY=; b=SiJCUH1HllxQbvn//laZhmQcijefX9DQ0kpxfisyJx14K+oEDPpsF1y8N+eGxSmMEA ImC7P25iUoCBymyAhAtMhnl06otshXKLEBuRRfjTHHZ3lr3yKyCJaY68Fr7KT9hmUCsH m9wW80TjqYvxt3icCspvHlVP6AOntgounQx5fvXcVwQguTngLwfW9Fbnj8ZwEeN+NuXn kooOXwVwd5OIGJ1RL07HrXkYZqS6YfLmH94qPD0Hmpz8ubmwmRbrG0ic9nZWFoSJBAwe t6xf11vMjawALcZTR1+aDKKm2FlSo/SE8ef/duBSvyvDVZS1+q0vAuJfcn2HK2PeVjgQ +Eog==