Re: Enough DMARC whinging

Hector Santos <hsantos@isdg.net> Thu, 01 May 2014 18:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; d=beta.winserver.com; s=tms1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/relaxed; l=2073; t=1398969745; h=Received:Received: Message-ID:Date:From:Organization:To:Subject:List-ID; bh=YTfJbGI U81s6A37kAFLvwsiQM5DPISyWECdDpC3+NLA=; b=CFPj+WwVUqNZpheU19CSg5T szdc/eeJhvOL4YzDC0bGZQcMVX6C2E6Rvxz7yEV2T2zIywcUhV8BY3OfzfVCv5Wd NxIb41SlH0j6v0iheTzFfVU0R4FBXGdSSLR89/E6x/OADjh0TcoSNBj0STo6gwbT ViXeLPa/261vXlLVhOMs=