Thoughts about the IETF mailing list discussion

"lloyd.wood@yahoo.co.uk" <lloyd.wood@yahoo.co.uk> Wed, 19 August 2020 04:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.co.uk; s=s2048; t=1597812624; bh=ThPFbXhWTJsDyzQjXPfdl2DftnjCJ9rCc6lhxd8iNgg=; h=Date:From:To:In-Reply-To:References:Subject:From:Subject; b=FcD6K5whvhhy5R4XrFzn7f5Hc4LIA0yj441kT8xJedmldyDWGkehV5m8J/ZHzZnMVBs1jUYlthbngO20qo7p6XeTg30Tdvzj8nWHdRoan15hrzSEBK8K26Yl7qNAvl5u0+cYmdcC/JPlBcARgVVimZlzLpLGe/0OK2ft2p96Qmo8ZO5UuPeAF81HFuCeXagts9tPiWakza4PXK0f6yJlFzzf9IbT4ZAG/caWqlZ01pZnkT9kQ941rAcHBNvwzxJ6p7fXzTMqXZSeIybk4oWLiUknmHi19b3L5/Gi0PZj8Pk/I/pxGfCqpbGhSXOLCLPLYabdeVbl0WnqkbBNGKl5pw==
X-YMail-OSG: qPhVNPsVM1mbH0Gv5098jpbMht4RfDY4msKZXynqQKO3wSBLiR1eNFWBk4IRSve pSyQpvD6V4wzuxSgX7SzkfkMhcgEw2W6Qq9KrHuep6COGDFvED6nu13lUM6INf38PWAANXs1fVNp 5PNxsBQpQcUqxWD7Tu8L2Mr1fWlOIvQLQXA5dmhWDsMnkcnxB14BZ7DkwyuFdgniSwweVQp_si57 0GP91jD.fUCff1VDdSDxHilxWH8KQOQsZpomHiPjpOzydm6An3bjZPQuVkgTADiY857lMjQrcSkv 9CKJHQ97VWqY0zVKCauQ1OGuZrslBFv7QjUwD2v0yKlxV4NR.9fpKgY9VTe0_BqT8GGQN2BKW98G Hzmx7wQ8Ia4FLPJatxjcSHrvRP1GMVMm4JBDcac5KkJP4nOE9asuib2.Rl6ma_XPOSlBntibilrE 28LZwFSoafS3FCIu.PINND_CDOPiioN9PoWxF5jvq49X2OfRWq3gXG5pBapn0ZRaqBF62tpYHqrC ZWNXzTfP0Dh9ECOGoxb32bT4bqfBSQWzgpiqfNcpIVQpz4qVlS2GHFoywqc4INMHcicrJLT6cxfX ZzX5G.wAhGHt9WlTv0JEl9A5Uk.mXt5oaEJsKtOhPDgDDZ6GdZRvPt2xBcCY0TX1e5qD.3lBbp4F z30IV3VUDubRBtr4iXEcz85_LrAzmlgFNYzgcDQpKK6985uogR2FjXEZBlt4NtM9G0ydSiewFv4b LLB3MMrbovqFbr68nRkg.P3eeFqDeY_089Wci6IhSy2K3QtTOzjjYxUB.JZDhr_WgixyGlv_jnfC Om9mkjrPP800rEImsghuma45c5g2qEGFsoQ7bf8DLTVVRyvxhmrwB99NgsMAZcja1IviaP8ma.YT sgdcgDMLO7x_lMWt_KOdNGvteeH31AuUQo9qUMySB4txiqcqR8TcR.b2oz5Rd5FfgTpLuQnI468O BwQEbq6N1SRwB1FfPhsQNv8rpTuDGqtD4azcquuKBLX1cqW0QRpdJRYqGIhy4Jf5Yb8supPC87KB 6mTQHf32ClTnt0P.M3SXGyxmxd1TQOTt7ADBiT_1DEEF6CVFWeQxZJ1hVIJo5xGXloyT1SImqQbO 12fxsEt3OAV3O18_sT0IUTtXyxl_W.1P_rm0GMSIVRFn7BFucI6t494XjO_U5t4RS83y9qBLAgXK 5wW4V8c9Zr_UnQS8BCuN79FiTEi8GQDe.16LUbV.XEFvbLdNNB4d4j8q7jf0AQqfrlkAdG7U0qPe WtFNFagk2xvMZvp0nQof_P1OBRQOlpf_13CKIlAeaQCzPhnz53uUmPHjNlO189rrN7vem0d8wlsW S7SYGjKpcKI5CXpSf34MyKDobBLCZezZofVx3EMIAntbdujz_KwbuKYNjoNsi1zZLOVYCEHcEz2Z mUPcLBRO9onxg0YvJmoshuipa61r.MFJyRA--