Re: IAOC requesting input on (potential) meeting cities

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es> Tue, 11 April 2017 11:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple; d=consulintel.es; s=MDaemon; t=1491909102; x=1492513902; q=dns/txt; h=DomainKey-Signature: Received:User-Agent:Date:Subject:From:To:Message-ID:Thread-Topic: References:In-Reply-To:Mime-version:Content-type: Content-transfer-encoding:Reply-To; bh=DTy3YKkrP6capTMY8hanBo2PJ cE+yqkmmzGa1vtQtjw=; b=Rc26aSafYTFfC5Zju6GzOVvJSPjK+JjeXZB+59LfA 5rCP5aMfELUDb97MQTLnr9U1Sl2UvikqyrJwshhWRsA7YYyJmixNIwXIO+krHgFP FwAwxb9a7BQCyUz+Zdu2WNmD0xnVyLQpoYRMIC6W3ahzfv/yvdTwxOpzIFebTc6t Dk=