Re: Montevideo statement

Abdussalam Baryun <abdussalambaryun@gmail.com> Thu, 10 October 2013 19:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=iA93fwwN8i+q0elKjGDVShHMZXk/taja7ouRiqx1oKM=; b=pVjQeQMcn9qLBl6wv1lmaiZueLWTXuoue7tm/4kS+yBb8R2AVI7Q1oNTDlv4eFy0Qp 6CquA4EcRw9Pro2g1ZIkiVM0tUhjCSIvDvmBLApPyYkAyrh4y4gHw+lBUEN3/SJfe0CA GjVOKD5dYXmJau1y8VNOEpMaWIuzL6hU0bUnzjVhlzzivCz3VGJyKeFt4s3bwO0iIzgo 90t22dcM5A+jW5RvxbSQDSE7I1FTPID+biC7zRPsDQWW98h/xyrk497cqA5MzTIF18QB 5QDQTjh+kgG8ats50LikleFgD7nR6c27m3joe8PTpVBa+GWZ0j4umw7qNnoRL+EqSRCf DJAg==