Re: Idea for a process experiment to reward running code...

Stephen Farrell <stephen.farrell@cs.tcd.ie> Wed, 05 December 2012 14:51 UTC

Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2012 14:51:21 +0000
From: Stephen Farrell <stephen.farrell@cs.tcd.ie>
To: Abdussalam Baryun <abdussalambaryun@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Idea for a process experiment to reward running code...
Cc: ietf <ietf@ietf.org>

Hiya,

This proposal only kicks in (as an option) after the WG have
done their job, however they choose to do that (within the
IETF process).

Later on, it might be a fine idea to try extend the fast-track
concept so that a WG has a structured way do similar things
but IMO that'd be better done after we get some experience
with the experiment at the point where the WG get broader IETF
review and hand stuff over to the IESG.

So what you're asking about is not within the scope of this
particular 3933 experiment.

Cheers,
Stephen.