Re: The RFC Acknowledgement

Abdussalam Baryun <abdussalambaryun@gmail.com> Sat, 09 February 2013 04:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=bpcAl1DcTAskHVZx/JWwc7lJoQUHS9FjJaabt+AA2u8=; b=R4LuwJJNXeL5dVrCTHb5TNLENsUbDRPduuGU4CYmcYQE08vyjfmIe/li4utfJr8ViM mY3ZnVWpoOaF3wxa1Az37t0cXpUZOqQc9iNHYUnj4Z1MK/nBdMcPq5CnjwquKst6TkRR VN2Hl/sRO0X9pHXSo7grskKSYbgVjWcjc9Vba8f/90MMvxuNDgceKKyqs/dMUy7C9AI1 W60srxpJEH4SYT0iSju6KOyv0HliBk9uvZNntnhyrDy4OPIxZnR3f5ztai+RrU1kOcPm Qt0JinBYQQeEBQE7CJF8OSoJJceazN2jXzFLPncmW7nKBigeaCCmBnoxsvRpyaBuRLDy AEUg==