Re: Discussions in IETF WGs

Abdussalam Baryun <abdussalambaryun@gmail.com> Tue, 12 June 2012 11:09 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=P4xD3BcGwpIQ+q0xDwA+Lisz9IvAl21f3OJFAJFkUzI=; b=H3JHF2eKSHyqxXmKJ02zvvLtQu1GgcPNTlFpFkQE1VVSrMK3pA56aMeOjrkBv43myn ZMFFlxFm0EMt3R5IgBrwHqOb7gsbBGwDesmuv+QWvMGG6oiQxVxxSWil1743dZpUckNW ugpEsubDYrw4rIDFWnfYaet/CNGToTA7D+cE/Gjr/5NdpF/Bk8QIKQu4lXlxgzys9sTk qRO12edcMZVYfZuimJ2m6zeNWuveH5+evYvv183rF/R+sc+jsov1R6Udd+NU4OwvPJei 9eBCUk2+Xlm9uMVcm6D3oHAl/jgdcQU/2aYgRPOJy0G959OxCkIRYxP7EFOW1i6dfKP2 NW9Q==