Re: So, where to repeat? (was:Re: management granularity)

Glen Zorn <glenzorn@gmail.com> Thu, 09 August 2012 00:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=subject:from:to:cc:in-reply-to:references:content-type:organization :date:message-id:mime-version:x-mailer; bh=vXmm1U3LRdSKi3rudQ1WQTZXZp4+ehfTMSaI7li85zE=; b=GvVfZ60CCnKNdny9pydNJ+pgKLX9/Rb8NRno6nCCGoJ2sdnLo3D29YhgG8AUHy9Iee NhlKXYMNXMxbFuJUvygQ0NxDfl79J4RB97d1dxAO8xGcl/yR5JVV9cQaao1zd1e0EKtw Sjz8K2/WL3IKvMt8zOiy0B9OWSSZWU2X/AZhjo6WZDVnAIN/hPr7CJPUhkYOpKj39ItW b/6ff+yur4TSXLGPL0eUqPOGkGiACKJKRoOMUbO5C1g1E4Qe3xN0IqvXtYo23Bb+xVFj wqjxZ1nZEj5KdmFGdxqR+Dfd75tawKB79EIjsMxk5FUT0ZQwxr54rlNHZgCLo9kSGjCk kgig==