Re: Gen-ART Telechat review of draft-ietf-tictoc-ptp-mib-08

vinays <vinays@cisco.com> Thu, 21 April 2016 02:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=9336; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1461206643; x=1462416243; h=subject:to:references:cc:from:message-id:date: mime-version:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=BkycmUlt3l8gCf/LIBeBQza7pVKBClpgk3HUXymLL5s=; b=Nq2s/d2xCvmIWoL18YAqC/2qc5xT+RToNsUd+6iZIVJnvo9dgEJX8Ja2 65094+lxW4Y1Ub2jezssR1jPhrwD6u8tQueHm3sO9ovRkp8lPfGw9t1kK X/dSQFrshWQ6eivmMb19fIbcnGErIjINFAsB0x9FwntiPv2ho5TMtw3Tj 0=;