Re: [decade] FW: Last Call: <draft-farrell-decade-ni-07.txt> (Naming Things with Hashes) to Proposed Standard

Stephen Farrell <stephen.farrell@cs.tcd.ie> Thu, 07 June 2012 15:43 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cs.tcd.ie; h= content-transfer-encoding:content-type:in-reply-to:references :subject:mime-version:user-agent:from:date:message-id:received :received:x-virus-scanned; s=cs; t=1339083789; bh=GlDl/E9LkoEIuT dI5xf3E6zy7mK1dfFe7dr1rtNTy8E=; b=NrJ51XpZ9SVFsOfZk7kIn/FUYp6SU0 PoGT8cNBKmObniDXggRWXTZDhmG3F3RxqNf4fZNjw9i+wv/aZfVub5mhB3eu3RuN ff70qSB9y3geaorAYaZdjZLg2tup5b1i/+VZZW13BkGmUGr1P6p0KRlziQqiOOy8 c7+xzMlx4Pw6E1HtgrlNT9Omdp5QENp8FmW6G6z6vdTlD1UJvOsP/KdDxsLQUqUR UKZyZb4QT63T+tJcS3aHv0Dr0TiIlO/r+1A9WqBPZDMzeJDyv5k3xRM8YuVoJc6g KINBat5FSIx0OOd7sKMZGm2OjKbP6kixks1Vek+DOwGbFkwsHQAKcF6w==