Re: [Dots] Call for Papers: IAB/ISOC Workshop on Coordinating Attack Response at Internet Scale

Joseph Lorenzo Hall <joe@cdt.org> Wed, 01 April 2015 19:30 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=eGuNTL+hSjlqWEkTkqJnVkUWJBvdxPsm/jcO2pPLqTM=; b=jzLY7hEHVvJ5OWHyWtlQkgGk0CGsPhqqhcMHVX9EE9rjq9BxZs4cnm/5LqnrAQoa+P 0afAaz8Ifp6C6KSO/vs4xfLyQLsV6TG1hlgOhTR8Dk6pYFGM/y6wwNnA714KT0zR7aOQ aTHQ7cTutcAfUhdVttgtLb22ftXmBMSMGD3uBHTRXZ4ufa9MrRyJ6VrB7RnVLQ/gW2Ds l3gweJcjM07lRJd+EHOJlsdHhP1rcvLoW1iYLcSnrMVdkJ3E9xhaOSwT45wijb3fGJcD Q39SKzSWfMf5VMWRiVsx1u1tZOevVrEAPqY8tqXnSvJl71zq4BGi7j4kmw2guTye4r76 u5WA==