RE: Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-trill-esadi-06.txt

"Black, David" <david.black@emc.com> Wed, 09 April 2014 14:49 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=emc.com; s=jan2013; t=1397054937; bh=Zd/PWnSobXXG+1rB6Sv7YqTLvvI=; h=From:To:CC:Date:Subject:Message-ID:References:In-Reply-To: Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; b=qm7xeSsqkmOp0Lpu588vlTX22tWwcSaNltBoWU+cwaAViO6gWk+y/Q2Zsb+ms4j/p j6Ou7+v4RVWRnNJJ2s5zT3WgN2T3zls28WHeLynLRLHHXgFsy74Bs+pMBL1aDUd9wf m4EdcjbrueorOteC5cfEOCSeaA6c1ymGItMKz+EU=