Re: Idea for a process experiment to reward running code...

Hector Santos <hsantos@isdg.net> Sun, 02 December 2012 00:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; d=beta.winserver.com; s=tms1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/relaxed; l=2049; t=1354408850; h=Received:Received: Message-ID:Date:From:Organization:To:Subject:List-ID; bh=TAqC1Y1 m1zniKkRDA6GT6dIAKChoDcheTtY3CJ4nLKM=; b=Tl6tTqk10dJWRUH+TcepNyX AUprNOXJbPgAJ2JWaqo88udAf/0d93mdpdj/+MKAQfNKR/BA3WFKJ9L5bBhBPkMH 6hoG2T2hlkyMLHT4Bh+0WG+6fjjwxhXWJfi+7PXveRFQ9yq4lJKKOt3J8+LaTTNL kt2lHg/LUwBk3lsjHLKc=