Re: Review of draft-mm-wg-effect-encrypt-09

Kathleen Moriarty <kathleen.moriarty.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 11 April 2017 03:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=18pQSezVamMJm2HY616mxLLqLkBY3nqcgpjE43B+82I=; b=VDjP4sjR7o7SxfSB/pPFZZopjvzxSOMGmpyp2gl02JbwZ09bb9UI1HzKSChHvTsmi/ qXWXTeLMpsKqhvL+MVudePpi7MH5nnfnBXl7TluBd1CTZxPv6Z1d7aV1IP1WQZuvevaG AyLvtJpFtIa1bqHAY5HYeCByU3fcfwxlQrFo8hqEhc8iItY1w9kAfHu4IMR7FCTC98K/ dax2x7Dlt19kLyluiOo3yp+OQ7t4d4E3qAMXdoWyZyapGkV4Nuck7oVXh0AsbrnyKaw1 v461k2YD0mlOPoRPY/cd57zfQPovc0SaWJP8SWTAnxmdKRk9N3mBDDcGxXtlDyyo320x Exkw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=18pQSezVamMJm2HY616mxLLqLkBY3nqcgpjE43B+82I=; b=jJIvawx3HEc8DadXBbIymX+COS4ByONgk1FEd65/295NGFS+aXy0XnZp5/PV+dd0I9 MgGEOIumErHs1tWZa/pm+keO1qZOJ8L1Pw9ra4z56zRqfETdX2fEA0NKV9voMMJnTmtB 1PQFupZQA0UpwOX8Ua6s1Gri2e4WiowMwg1o9o0bRy3dKXwvkAMZJTKZwrrbZ9sNfcd7 oYahdMK6iLliUrNDeGVaNBQXQxY0yynNTbdhaTqepubSbIXc0146lvbzUWMeKrYzMr3T vo3wPejkFw/xBRJI/VTcOew5ZpeVcZtGDKFKwsMJBNv377Xs0reCS6gm0XS3hTcomzBm +IRg==