Re: [CDNi] Last Call: <draft-ietf-cdni-use-cases-08.txt> (Use Cases for Content Delivery Network Interconnection) to Informational RFC

Dan York <dan-ietf@danyork.org> Fri, 22 June 2012 02:31 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=from:mime-version:content-type:subject:date:references:cc:to :message-id:x-mailer:x-gm-message-state; bh=d9KTnUz3YvXRMtfUHOzMjW5+KuN0/TNAj0AAbz9YyTE=; b=fb8IyAABbv1XQ1oFuYwxPHj5DtcEhNbNRfRcEm2d8nGQnWuFC8XLpg/6leAirOaIVH E8cGNvdHUy7HvEdaiu2nxKOzxlvLvxSlxxhcehVdoxjYXXfpwkw2se4ME+RCHqjx2+WD TnX3SjguDAeb+nMBtDHXZdQWbCFjNn1dbrYz1t5cF+YhshHHi5Ihg/rwNXLaQi6RtZmh S5VKem5/eCeFbbF9BMaw3ncRKevnN7wrUe5nNkk32AldJphZHyIyOXkk2ZKk+2J0vYIJ TMhfUHK9i78wxHrlMPbZNfDYm79B2Pzm5uJJB/DfK29oQ4eFTw2rPhQ0qNjuV5zVMuci kA8g==