IETF 100, Singapore -- proposed path forward and request for input

Richard Barnes <rlb@ipv.sx> Sat, 21 May 2016 23:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=ipv-sx.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc; bh=gmbf0RQ7ZERMYAHJxBWTC4n6wa71QwlfLo7XzQ6W4Ig=; b=chWnUgMTnU3WPHwgVyWpWsXi5k2hIQ22cD6RKy1qao33rPUrHDGKj/7R2x89XQsmpI i1Hc+TV2KaP16d3slRrUkYtqGKvmJQVoFPSAgYKIFqMYadcndCxYUfIU6p42Ch6Lkr7o o6ihfIVyKcbmuduwNVMNDgg/L1BZxY+u5MImpb5yiIv378mGHlXIhnG8pJPlGQCnQRq8 LQcAvmv9Mjkpqh46i04zF6lJHuChPsL2iAtSSqRyk9VQs3tm/42NXqTn9AJ5Q1+UPtll yJfQUuiY2UBGmHIEDFeEVvXnTjEfP3Mbg7mZ2HJNRzQZxSN4kDi88kz/aLRSZxOyjGWx lrKA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc; bh=gmbf0RQ7ZERMYAHJxBWTC4n6wa71QwlfLo7XzQ6W4Ig=; b=axGvGHcY+QhgrW0A0gZa7uleuTxo0YHAK364roAK/JJfy3comT/+iFw2G6gTHH2z8X OOrGs26oNBgeda+yLP3UP+NQOLf0CzG0RfqdqRibyL1JrIid4I5eH0pA9BWtE2U4JxR7 2FvgWi5ypTgSFXdbroHbbbuqI+KDAOMjiQqKSIIStLE009LZIsuciziBZbHCpUmvbw62 6YRCLM8cllbQYb0euP/uwECgxzmES8Kbh+Mb9PXEC62ZvADZ3Vg5lRNa/77qmxUzdaWH wQhiaMYOdftCpNjZ4z0mcAZReNPE3HyfT2rK3U/SzJkBrwxzGOz51ZPveyaclw8NZnF1 ktuw==