Re: [www.ietf.org/rt #124452] Resolved: Re: Posting of IPR Updated Disclosure

"tglassey@earthlink.net" <tglassey@earthlink.net> Wed, 28 September 2016 19:27 UTC

Subject: Re: [www.ietf.org/rt #124452] Resolved: Re: Posting of IPR Updated Disclosure
To: ietf-ipr@ietf.org, IETF@IETF.ORG
From: "tglassey@earthlink.net" <tglassey@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2016 12:27:22 -0700

In regard to IETF IPR Rights and the fun stuff coming
---------------------
Anyone here ever read Article 8 section 2(A)(iv) of the PARIS STATUTE?
It is very very important to ietf Standards as it creates a War Crime
for illegal use of the Patent protected methods in IETF publications.

I strongly suggest you pull your own copy of the Code and read it.
Section 2(A)(iv) of Article 8 is specifically what you are all looking for.

The illegal inclusion of protected private property inside an IETF
Protocol or related MIME file type for processing may be a war crime (so
funny). If this is true then no government on earth will protect you
fine people from that fraud. Funny...

//Todd Glassey

--
Regards,
Todd Glassey
attachments, is intended solely for the recipient and is considered
confidential information and may well be legally privileged. If you are
not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail
and then delete this message from your system. Thank you for your
attention and cooperation.