RE: A mailing list protocol

Dave Cridland <dave.cridland@isode.com> Thu, 06 December 2012 12:36 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; t=1354797367; d=isode.com; s=selector; i=@isode.com; bh=SCqSUuabTQlBTBN9atTjOdZEtqDUZP2Dwylg72t2mFg=; h=From:Sender:Reply-To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:To:Cc:MIME-Version: In-Reply-To:References:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding: Content-ID:Content-Description; b=sd+yB4cnD6NLVpy2lA0rz1MTEebmxjOFQlG1Iwzdx2WByvfe1XUXtz6tr6ZqXgKLCLiKWq 6obfVXGwFlGGHxVo/k7Sro9/Jb5dHYCvqP6RwYINTU9rbvb1X0600f7aWCSbvApO0JSxCg BaOxRYKAPhZokrhFDYSdYdGK9hfugug=;