RE: Humming can be superior to "show of hands"

Tiger <01020042@RAVI.LUMS.EDU.PK> Thu, 15 July 1999 13:40 UTC

Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 18:36:19 +0500
From: Tiger <01020042@RAVI.LUMS.EDU.PK>
To: "Flanigan, Bill" <flanigab@ncr.disa.mil>
cc: 'Jacob Palme' <jpalme@DSV.SU.SE>, ietf@ietf.org
Subject: RE: Humming can be superior to "show of hands"

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!
if that has 'some' weight, i say we stop this ;)

the 'humming' king!!!