Re: IETF must use only UTC in its announcements (Was: Live Streaming of the IETF 88 Technical Plenary

Vinayak Hegde <vinayakh@gmail.com> Wed, 30 October 2013 19:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=0CsC63aSYj53+siI2L9UQwkcHT/LsiJfV1NPriqAKN0=; b=JV4Tgug4LOd33Em0qnBjwH0Eaa3CAUZnIxB/LCQOd79EUGqyHacrJmuEkdoZ5iDy7U QuLW9GYZ5TgzvlmvPI9Wao3QnVsKjOAJPsSaeYlRAY3Ix0LkD9Q2hbaK4kIN2wqxufai g8Iy/jtYqf1NekptX+O2PbVOH5uMqjOje+o+l/UTLF7EJJLb/8k3OwgmqiXprGUoCAOA auBvT/EurleMbi//SKwEqx0srhvR7nzEN5k4gqF6sebbDJvnHFTtqqn24pXJnoIDFdHL etUTrkwfbaUSHrFumAg+/3kL6H2lmw9qHMrpr+Gu/oZJjEcB+/yrhrhHyBCec4jm2SBu xmew==