Re: "IETF work is done on the mailing lists"

David Meyer <dmm@1-4-5.net> Tue, 27 November 2012 20:15 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-originating-ip:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type:x-gm-message-state; bh=hO/d+u7zPVxoR7ZxMakW2lurlJx4duTREIanm7tvwqc=; b=f1aUOYCJ/3jIKf8pGZK/tcivSFCJlsrUNOnOTt+3hT0eAHpsCsJQTLzpzb7pzQ2Ek7 0FNA3hjPtqOHKXmERUnIae53wwiy135AlU4bbv1ycCmVJpnzeFNdBCWXpDkp3+ohuiy8 asTSEmQaWdy1sHf1+tMux/P1VjksHatWd6IrdREs6sKs465BJ7EcbNSq0M4dzmvPDudj bTSBOMnvGGW42laZyM1Y3I/gzIuNo1WRMEV2YHQZwbQhhIdTZU0bGDlQeXFNKFgn/8y7 /z9fq1MFm6GE87fUnuGdGRTUwr9qBcbWLw2o7o86jiJvYr+Ey6KrHuk8QZiDL4REyvRe K/3Q==