WG Review: Effective Terminology in IETF Documents (term)

Lars Eggert <lars@eggert.org> Fri, 23 April 2021 14:43 UTC

Subject: WG Review: Effective Terminology in IETF Documents (term)
From: Lars Eggert <lars@eggert.org>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2021 17:43:16 +0300
Cc: ietf@ietf.org, gendispatch@ietf.org
To: terminology@ietf.org

Hi,

the latest version of the charter for TERM just went out for IETF-wide review. This is the second such review cycle, which I deemed necessary due to the number of changes to the charter text the first review resulted in.

Please send constructive comments on the charter for the proposed WG to terminology@ietf.org <mailto:terminology@ietf.org>, or privately to the IESG or even only to me as the responsible AD.

To make sure that your feedback is taken into account on this latest version of the charter text, I encourage you to send comments even if you commented during the last IETF review cycle, or when the charter was earlier discussed in GENDISPATCH.

Thanks,
Lars