Open source running code or closed industry code (was Re: "why I quit writing internet standards")

Abdussalam Baryun <abdussalambaryun@gmail.com> Sat, 19 April 2014 10:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=LMlQqYabIwbbrfqxoBnDcI1Y3/YGd7VbzMbSjwSXPWs=; b=DTMUD3q42g7RTywxYR4/2G5eenwPAgqAIJE6Ut9VXFcI6BCQHb0zuh9aywtRsygmI5 q58m01fTVNLi2SmM/KdsBvTjwEH3gjxa/Gt9Pv5v1rvd0TJ1sAJNrkmcMH0EcY68lGjs tINenJ1ZL0MqTAijg7V/TK5ldAfW2CtjRo0PhG6XSQryvDRYPmIGUrR0RVA/TDQJp5W/ /S9SOS/PJWwN6wrIhxyDNrNPK/6SQA8UXD6Qa/n6/5aE21vLtaDy4IS6Uv57IYswW0BK q3wlmeZIUAFXFqCUEPFMjWr/ejUKrCGa26vb1vgJ4HukfWAEOlGdCvnWwQaiGc+Tm6mu 3V0Q==