Re: (long/architectural version) Last Call: <draft-faltstrom-uri-10.txt> (The Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) DNS Resource Record) to Proposed Standard

Phillip Hallam-Baker <phill@hallambaker.com> Sat, 28 February 2015 01:36 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type; bh=+yuw21wDFD+iU9xzsLLksNhZ/Tk1XFrbvg2MAW7wl/8=; b=wkbUTD6n2xCItcb0TV7ub9FVV6bG5EQbTGxhBiSOoDX9rLDuGm+4Ewpw12ke4sfNZg 4wXTFLJrShSwJ3qM3KJpvjrBI6TRF2TolwO/Tf8uDSyblNVxadbObB5PiE8fb1+ykJM2 tVNH8BhASf2yOHRnJ5eYlK1DLv7WaKGXyCXLjXolMFPSlwOhDmPwEMjh+YaV2chGB2dP OAw44QQV+nzpWOPqeb4ksGRRvN0EMIb0/nPUN9ka78L4z1ulyMN7toSROHIy6qRVW8gU d4R8upvG7M17R+L80fxEABmUb74yzhW7x7xtPtpGJ5Q9az4M6ZEJUH85mLy6jCSNhqE9 ulOw==