Re: WG Review: Domain-based Message Authentication, Reporting & Conformance (dmarc)

Eric Burger <eburger@standardstrack.com> Sun, 20 July 2014 18:23 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=standardstrack.com; s=default; h=To:References:Message-Id:Cc:Date:In-Reply-To:From:Subject:Mime-Version:Content-Type; bh=+xqsbPACfye4+xWeKujoxOT/+Ye+Aw3fyj5Cg34J6eQ=; b=Y8OKRsREz8Q2iOE8SB62Db4gQZQZsl9nPw14sMMAnkGRla3UrfpqjK7Zr20XCPEtxwLNMenVdKEXslM6HwHe2ifUAJs+ghCHBebD4epi6+nq+VXJc1ZN4S1paeCOG11HZ3U813bEnquhW0aAzcJ8i6/0c3ic8M5cfxrYWL+O4iU=;