Re: Last Call: <draft-ietf-tsvwg-port-use-06.txt> (Recommendations for Transport Port Number Uses) to Best Current Practice

Alexey Melnikov <alexey.melnikov@isode.com> Sun, 04 January 2015 19:35 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; t=1420400156; d=isode.com; s=selector; i=@isode.com; bh=zC9N4hlw2wmyeH7JezAiGPPvICAaol5t4IF40c2h3p0=; h=From:Sender:Reply-To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:To:Cc:MIME-Version: In-Reply-To:References:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding: Content-ID:Content-Description; b=KAJ7ocBwaK5X47wdoPL6ZyTKZirvXK5O58YKGRpHI9/ofjKD8dWvDGqFMWbpBp0miUL2OT NZHvjmCYZb16HQ8AsjeTnq4A98PHrXfvqE7topK9Ft/wx2sGehp0yezJYBBeibb6JLSU1C tvyBf1XRn8RigiYWc/NYmmgyU3Orb1o=;