Re: Possible new Real-Time Applications and Infrastucture (RAI) Area]

Loa Andersson <loa@pi.se> Tue, 20 September 2005 14:14 UTC

Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 16:12:25 +0200
From: Loa Andersson <loa@pi.se>
To: ietf@ietf.org
X-Spam-Report: Spam detection software, running on the system "fw.testbed.se", has identified this incoming email as possible spam. The original message has been attached to this so you can view it (if it isn't spam) or label similar future email. If you have any questions, see the administrator of that system for details. Content preview: All, I support starting this area, but am a bit confused on what goes in there and not. Espcially on "video", if is "video conferencing" is is fine but if it is "video on demand" it will have (more or less) the same requirements as TV over Internet. So why is "video" there but not TV or why isn't TV there when "video" is? [...] Content analysis details: (0.0 points, 5.0 required) pts rule name description ---- ---------------------- -------------------------------------------------- 0.0 AWL AWL: From: address is in the auto white-list
I support starting this area, but am a bit confused on what goes
in there and not.
Espcially on "video", if is "video conferencing" is is fine but
if it is "video on demand" it will have (more or less) the same
requirements as TV over Internet. So why is "video" there but not
TV or why isn't TV there when "video" is?

/Loa

Loa Andersson

Principal Networking Architect
Acreo AB                           phone:  +46 8 632 77 14
Isafjordsgatan 22                  mobile: +46 739 81 21 64
Kista, Sweden                      email:  loa.andersson@acreo.se
                                            loa@pi.se