Re: HTML for email (was: Re: document writing/editing tools used by IETF)

Phillip Hallam-Baker <phill@hallambaker.com> Mon, 01 March 2021 14:22 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=WKQqjX94ywY+ymM/rcBtwqxldzBzRPcEq6H6mCW7ga8=; b=YZo0bNggIaQLeHkGNF+gtVCof66x1l7EZ+pn8EFCFrKEEs3uhYMJrx4EQa0V4FyT2B sBCbaff0BO/5Yzd2bSLNuL4dk9u9R+L6MpUvyQKldCC0t0+XIvJ3nSAnJvwxRhueaIlH 4hQb31rQrw0r5ffLSYsNs+sDkefn7dtWJUFRvLpcdnIhFsHmwB2kPAZLjuipGf0zM7Xl H/hisgRY+clC4WexqD5j6gyYuHM1SwYrYkrAJh/bZrBUTtNrC4lOu5U2ZIrPLBmjjFyo XkNxP46ukfrVuQQkpkvPG9CseYX+vdHC+MGEcATh43mMEHCVkP6U5sbFCREEzzl0d9q8 PYqw==