RE: Gen-ART review of draft-bundesbank-eurosystem-namespace-02

"Black, David" <david.black@emc.com> Tue, 17 December 2013 15:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=emc.com; s=jan2013; t=1387292789; bh=IjtC2zQuywURpB6Tj35U+AArfmg=; h=From:To:CC:Date:Subject:Message-ID:References:In-Reply-To: Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; b=tYcpli5hMxLiF0hU3AA+184EA/ewFlY1q+HsZx9ODW0nTtoZZhiAgtK3E8GNwh/07 Fevo6kloRjRShrNMGQoKln0nNKtQBZ4ayPywkWy5OAOYw4RJTu5UStStbKh41V7mxg YnoUsavONzGgmVAGfcNLns4Mng5LJFeJhLxcpego=