Re: Security for various IETF services

Stephen Farrell <stephen.farrell@cs.tcd.ie> Thu, 10 April 2014 11:57 UTC

Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2014 12:57:40 +0100
From: Stephen Farrell <stephen.farrell@cs.tcd.ie>
To: Phillip Hallam-Baker <hallam@gmail.com>, Randall Gellens <randy@qti.qualcomm.com>
Subject: Re: Security for various IETF services
Cc: "ietf@ietf.org" <ietf@ietf.org>

Just to note that this has wandered off topic, but is a
fine separate topic. Could be better on saag maybe but
please change the subject if continuing here.

Reason this is a different topic: this is about a new
protocol and is not something that'd be covered by the
proposed iesg statement until much later after it'd
worked out well.

Thanks,
S.