Re: Hum theatre

"Fred Baker (fred)" <fred@cisco.com> Thu, 07 November 2013 03:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=3113; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1383795830; x=1385005430; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=1csR94O7zlCS25wx2ml3B1RpWVU3woZQvh/3pkANtCk=; b=CuvycFPB/BWGFR/Y7+mtbOLmawK23g2m4ZhVLv3bIbkljmcmunj2PBKl 16u102kn6QrlHuMUdxPpbA3f945IHFoBjq9uH5I5JGSemI9HrXZ05GJwH ELAUqcEPLy5sI6VCa26JOJn+zM6FTgw2xazngfylP/qj53ZB4YcNKxxNW g=;