Re: [IAOC] question to the IAOC: new committee members

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es> Thu, 17 November 2016 03:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple; d=consulintel.es; s=MDaemon; t=1479351756; x=1479956556; q=dns/txt; h=DomainKey-Signature: Received:User-Agent:Date:Subject:From:To:Message-ID:Thread-Topic: References:In-Reply-To:Mime-version:Content-type: Content-transfer-encoding:Reply-To; bh=tghiyWr4e5cQOI0YsWlG5VmLp v3YCe3300g0UXHjO2w=; b=mXGZSnwnGZhmfPnfr0FONIy7qKi8kfC/SGebAHJnj AC7jzWjOlZN6zbV0yw6lq1tnOyfd7oFFrYWXoF2ayQTnwN8hoJXJb+4L5VJhBzxs nFRGg/hnrEQoKbGoHByeZVaNWy+On6YvkOBYC+IgW0OU8++GHurAXKVzrZCr9s09 N8=