Re: [dmarc-ietf] IETF Mailing Lists and DMARC

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> Wed, 02 November 2016 22:19 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=subject:to:references:cc:from:organization:message-id:date :user-agent:mime-version:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=NfYVPat0i8cDIjXKn8hs8czwzaHpnPmVGtQbJ+pDwYw=; b=lYuFhTVBHNezj7jfAs2d8p+JNJ0Xz6R6IQbaaI5yv/OT4uLzcfXihlgRde1bsMC4eH MtptnDpX7DlyJ6IedJz/fwSsUo9PSgqwlRT3kJfAYqHqWlrk6IGclF+j4AaVt5mL3RUt g+IPLpXLTtZAhUQuUhHLibI4hLX2SecZlYdcP9n7G9ELXxmnZpraAIWicfF+ZyVP4EAN WXqJ8t1NM2qb2dXqRia8ibui2HXqJrFaxn00O6JHZqmWNswTnXcDzJvM6tQbEr9SrNqg FyrJ7zoSN8AlABW4auwnKo6rK/6ZXJs7eL6nufNTYgrp9Jiiv5JW2mgA6lBtRvBDixbu tpTQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:subject:to:references:cc:from:organization :message-id:date:user-agent:mime-version:in-reply-to :content-transfer-encoding; bh=NfYVPat0i8cDIjXKn8hs8czwzaHpnPmVGtQbJ+pDwYw=; b=L5KThIf+x7rojXVZ7uPkz5YClyiy0k2bZ3z9LEOsiELVr9zVHTQJNehXI57CbFhZRq NSB4EmmImOt6Jpq4FlcVmaLk7S3IJ63ewR8lsi2/pXTy+jtryCZVvvdfp99Vdeu9Uap0 Py08SCgsd5V+91CMEL9AE9WvAD6axKPJJnkrEPgjmBUEy8czRZz0YsMakbENixv+pYdE S6XASnDAqGqO5mm1Z1WSwXtsqGexXdj19ViUIvaDRpr+JUBXQP/O0TEmP4fEBjspCY/1 Vfn3SBLM3nf1SEMIieNU5o8uLmNzLw/GkhzvlDMkU0wjG0buAxKWCeT3md6VkEohpRlO y7kw==